Advertisement for Construction Contract - Office Space Renovation
August 7, 2012
The Embassy has a requirement for a firm to renovate an existing office space. This construction effort is estimated at $25,000 and $100,000, and needs to be completed by within 8 weeks upon receipt of Notice to proceed. Beginning of executions is planned on August 2012, in Bratislava, Slovakia. This work includes the Consular Section remodeling.
All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have the ability to obtain a performance and guarantee bond and a payment bond, or to post adequate performance security, such as irrevocable letters of credit or guarantees issued by a reputable financial institution;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
- Have good experience and past performance records; and,
- Identify specialized experience and technical competence required to construction the work in accordance with this solicitation.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please provide a written request for a copy of the solicitation documents to the U.S. Embassy, Bratislava, Slovakia. Please send request for solicitation to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.